dc shoes company DC Men's shoes Technical skateboarding shoes , Dc shoes new jack s - black gold / men's technical skateboarding,dc dyrdek shoes,Discount Save up to discount dc shoes,free delivery
- DC Shoes New Jack S Black Gold Skate Shoes
- Utilizing DC's Super suede upper for durability.
- ORTHOLITE sockliner insole aides comfort and board feel.
- Slim tapers cup sole for out the box skateability.
- DC's quality construction throughout.
DC Shoe Co was founded in 1993 by Ken Block and Damon Way in Huntington Beach, California and is a subsidiary of Quicksilver, Inc. Originally 'DC' stood for 'Droors Clothing but later changed to DC Shoes. Fortunately for Damon Way he had a brother who was also a well known professional skateboarder called Danny Way who started promoting the company and representing the gear. Not long after DC Shoes recognized the power of having well-known skateboarders to endorse their products and continued to piece together a 'dream' team of skateboarders including the likes of Danny Way, Ryan Smith, Colin McKay and Chris Cole. The reputation of DC Shoe Co has always rested on the endorsement of well-known skateboarders who wear the shoes. DC shoes became recognized as a high quality brand, offering advanced skate shoes capable of withstanding hours of full on skateboarding. By the end of the 1990's DC Shoe co went global, selling shoes all over the world while keeping loyal to skateboarders by offering exclusive designs through skate shops only. DC Shoe co has now branched out in the most extreme sports offering Shoes, clothing and apparel for all types of sports such as Motocross, Skateboarding, Snowboarding and BMX and have some of the biggest athletes in the game representing the company with names such as Ken Block, Danny Way, Rob Dyrdek, Nyjah Huston, Devun Walsh, Travis Rice, Josh Kalis and many more. Here at The Black Sheep Store Manchester we sell a wide range of DC Shoe co skate trainers, apparel, caps, belts, and accessories at a discounted price you won't find anywhere else.
1. Your order is usually shipped out within 24-48 hours after your payment is received.
2. The tracking number of your parcel will be sent to you after your order is despatched. You may use the tracking number to check the status of your order online.
3. The shipping fee will be auto-added in the grand total when you send payment.